Pages

Trendspotting: Boot-ilicious baby!

S
I know that my trainer days has long gone... I dunno why now that I hate to wear sport shoes. I'd rather wear plimsols instead. Eventhough some are comfy, they aren't stylo to me. With the nightmare that I had last year wearing Nike shoes that make my feet aching like hell.. really I had to say no. Yet, I manage to get myself the Adidas Samba black n white trainer for 20 quid (original price 60 pound) during summer sale coz I like the simplicity of the shoe. What can I say, last year is when I'm really poor...

But now I can't resist wearing boots. Whether it's Chelsea boot (with the elastic kinda enclosure), to zip-up or even my hi top Converse. Love it. Plus, it hold my feet together and better yet no one will ever step on my back feet when I'm walking (a nightmare when wearing low cut shoe). Love the ankle boots. I'm wearing my Zara Chelsea all the time, it almost worn out! Love the pointed toe boots. And the high heel even boost my height (My Fendi's has 2 inch heel - making me more than 5' 10"..extra extra point!). Boots look really hot with jeans. (But careful if u're having a very long walk!)

Hmm.. thinking of getting new ones. But some with pigskin leather..damn I can't wear them? Topman, Office, Barrats.. could u make the lining with calf leather, please? :(

1. Razor Boot £130.00 @ ALL SAINTS.
2. ADALBERO Zipup Boot £90.00 @ ALDO.
3. ALICANTE Boot £85.00 @ DUNE.
4. GIANNI BARBATO Croc Embossed Low Boots 563 EURO @ LUISAVAROMA.
5. Leather Chelsea Boot £45.00 @ ASOS.
6. XINKLE Boot £80.00 @ FAITH.

S
 

Most Reading