Pages

TRENDSPOTTING: Monochrome Check Shirt

S
Check shirt is still making a cut this season. The current trend saw monochrome (black, white and grey) check shirts flocking the high street stores. However, with the choices out there, some really catch my eye, not just about the color (monochrome is my fav), but the check design and cutting.

Yesterday, I went to try on the Uniqlo flennel check shirt at Westfield, not content with the first time that I tried it on last month. After spending quite sometime at the store, I can't make my choice coz the size ain't right. The S size has a good arm length, but the XS one is better fit on the body. Finally, I just left empty handed (better anyway!)

So, check out some of the great monochrome check shirt at the highstreet.
  1. Flennel check shirt - £14.99 @ Uniqlo
  2. Check shirt - £29.99 @ River Island
  3. Slim fit shiny check shirt - £28.00 @ Esprit
  4. Black collar check shirt - £28.00 @ Topman
S
 

Most Reading