Pages

Little Red.

S





Last night we braved the storm to go out for dinner. And then we did doughnuts in Malainie's car because there was no one in the parking lot. I decided to dress up, however I had to switch the heels out for my winter boots. There is something that I just love so much about black and red together. I love this skirt, however it really needs to be hemmed. Pleats scare me, though.....

Tonight we are finally decorating our christmas tree! I will post pictures from our adventure to Pepperell, Mass. to get it, because it was quite comical.


Sweater- H&M (it has a big bow at the neck however it is on the other side. you can see it if you click the picture!)
pleated skirt- thrifted/altered by me
ombre tights- target
peep toe booties- nine west
knit cap- f21
Red Riding Hood Memorabilia- courtesy of 20 years of collecting by Mama Rose :)



PS: Everyone should listen to St. Vincent, because she is lovely and mesmerizing. This entire album is a gem!

S
 

Most Reading