Pages

WINTER SALE: Part 1 - My Shoe Galore

S
Today is probably the most tiring day of my entire life. Never ever I got myself in bed most of the time. Not because the temperature out there drops to freezing point, but because my body is extremely aching, this biceps is curled to its max and my feet is almost twisted and sore. All due to the much anticipated winter sale bringing me down to carrying loads and loads of shopping bags from the stores. This is perhaps the best winter sale ever, especially for shoe and bag lovers. Maybe because the autumn/winter collection is the finest range in the entire year with the emphasis on the leatherwear at various cuts and leather treatment like patent, high shine and brushed leather.
My verdict? Harrods and Selfridges did the best discounts for the designer shoes. Be it Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Dior or Dolce, all being slashed up to 75%. Zara, Topman, Office and Russel & Bromley also did some great offers up to 50% off. Amazing designs, amazing price. But have to go as early as possible, otherwise I won’t be able to get my right size in stock!

My prized possessions for winter sale? The Gucci brogue zip-up and Dior Chelsea boots from Harrods at 75% off. Great fit, great label and great price, what not to buy? Also the lace-up Oxford shoe of different kinds from Zara. The hi-shine brushed leather looks amazing, the matt brushed leather looks very Louis Vuitton Taiga range and the patent leather with a watery shine features. Also the brogue leather lace-up from Nanny State at Topman - two different colors with the same design. Brogue is gonna be huge next season!

So aching shoulders, sore arm and twisted feet… all is nothing with the massive offers that I carried in. With my winter sale shoe galore, I am a psycho shopper!









S
 

Most Reading