Pages

I'm Ready for Summer: Part 1

S
The agony of shoe shopping online. You saw something, you like it then bam.. you hit the "ADD TO BASKET" icon. Then you pay. The next thing is the anticipation. Waiting for the parcel to be delivered to your door. After days I've hit the purchase button on Yoox.com, finally my new sandals for summer has arrived. Voila.

It's really a pure gamble. Gamble on the size that I should buy. Gamble not knowing the exact kind of leather used of the sandals. Gamble of being unsure whether my card will be accepted. Alas, the gamble really paid off. Say hello to my new sandals from Black and Diesel. Black sandal in err.. black, polished leather, and Diesel in white leather. Both got straps - the new ladiator (male version of gladiator sandal).

My verdict? The pics say it all. Amazing fit, amazing design, great price. Plus, they are all Italian made. What more can I say? The one from Black is my favorite. Simple but chic. the polished leather is really hi-sheen and incredible. The leather is sturdy. And the heel in rubber (or izzit synthetic) doesn't make me slip when walking. The one in Diesel is great too. The leather is so damn soft, like no other. Plus, it's in white - the summer next BIG color. Both are from leather that I can wear (not like that Pierre Hardy's GAP sandal that I bought and have to return last year!)

Now, I'm ready for Summer. Bring it on...



S
 

Most Reading