Pages

Marc Jacobs, MMD

S
Oh - Make My Day, Mark J!

Actually, it was my friend who made my day by giving me this Marc Jacobs lipstick pen. I know this has been around for quite a while, but dear friend visited San Fransisco recently and after all this time, put an end to my lust.


I think they are as cheap as $1.20 but it's so not about the price, this pen* is kewl.


*the strass emblazoned pen next to it was one I had bought myself from Sunny Side Up. Best substitute I could find here in Greece, equally cute, no?

She also gave me this, which at first thought was a fun pack of matches. It is fun alright, matches it's not:)
Sure Marc, safety first. Fashion can get certain messages across simply and loudly.

(potentially silly quest.: is this really Marc Jacobs' hand-writting? Gee man, you write like a five-year-old:P)

*Cheers Kristine, totally MMD;)*

P.S. I've decided. I am buying the Marni shoes. To be continued...
S
 

Most Reading