Pages

Adidas Looking East London

S
Last weekend the sun really shining bright. Temperature scorching to 17oC, making all Londoners ditching the frumpy wooly jumper and go light. And this time of the year when I start thinking ...wouldn't be nice to just jog in da park and not wearing the boots anymore. And then I start thinking, hey where's my trainers? Should I get a new one?

The simple answer is yes. And I found the perfect trainers by Adidas - my ever fav sports brand. (I'm not gonna wear Nike anymore after my last nighmare!). Talking about Adidas trainers, what better to wear something that looks very cool and sporty, yet fashionable. And something that is very original and special.

Enter Adidas Active Adi EC1. EC1? Isn't that... err East London? Yes, you heard it right. If you're familiar with the City or Spitalfields (the famous market) then the postcode is really stuck to your mind. This tribute trainer is an innovative collaboration between Office and Adidas that merged sports performance and fashion. Also a merge of sporty and street look. The EC1 springs into action with functional sports influences including a mesh body frame, statement Adidas "three stripes" and a seamless silhouette. And since I wear only Adidas trainers, I know this one is very comfy too.

They come in various color combo - like white, grey, brown, green and navy. Also for different material like mesh fabric on leather (or izzit PU?) as well as suede. And oh, since it is exclusive collabo there're only available at Office and Offspring (the UK shoe store, that is).

Hmmm.. I'm thiking of getting that white one. Delish,,,





S
 

Most Reading