Pages

Going Gaga Over Gucci!

S

Confession of a shoe-aholic. That's the perfect sentence to sum up my infatuation with footwear. And to add to my shoe collezioni are these Gucci black leather moccassion. So what's hot? The brand, really coz I'm a Gucci fan. Gucci footwear is always about 2 thing: the boots and the loafer. I've had Gucci brogue zip-up boots before, so this time I'm thinking of getting the moccassins or loafer, whatever you wanna call it. But I don't want just any loafer, rather with the immaculately designed horse-bit-like buckle or with tassel. Fortunately, I got both.

The one with horsebit buckle is given hi-shine finish making it gleam (but not too gleaming like patent). The buckle look so chic with very symmetrical, black metal design. The other with tassel looks very classic but with a twist - the heel is in tortoise-shell! The tassel make it looks very dressy. Both fit gorgeously as if it was made to measure my feet. The feel, the smell and the texture of the leather are just amazing. And the best part, I got them at massive discount!

Another thing I like about Gucci: they come in golden box with all the golden wrappings, plus golden shoe cover bearing 'Gucci' label.

They say the devil might wears Prada. And I say: the rebel wears Gucci! Voila...

My Gucci horsebit moccassin

My Gucci tortoise-shell tassel loafer



S
 

Most Reading