Pages

Me & My Burberry Tote Eureka Moment

S
I bought this Burberry black and white check tote last year during summer sale. Very simple and practical. And the most important, it fits my 10" Fujitsu laptop back then (yet, still fits my new Samsung N310!). But that's not the point of the story.
Today, when it was scorching 30oC hot I thought I might sling the bag again. Coz it's canvas, so make things inside the bag breathable and not heating up the gadgets inside. Still, I have a problem with one part of the tote and don't know what's the use of it. It's the kinda strap at the back with some stud on top of it. It's been months I still dunno how to use it.

Suddenly as if there's a eureka moment when I went to the toilet and need to put aside my Londonpaper. Where should I put it while I'll wash my hands? Voila, as if magic happens I wrap those paper with that strap, and fasten the hole on the strap to the stud! As amazed as I am, I finally found the use of the strap! Alas..
It's true you find idea while in the bathroom. :D


The strap at the back of the tote
The leather strap is folded and fasten to the stud! Voila...
S
 

Most Reading