Pages

Summer Sale Highlight: The Armani 'Hybrid' Laced Shoe

S
I wrote about this shoe before. And when it suddenly went on sale, I rushed to the Armani store @ New Bond Street to grab one. Unfortunately, they ain't stock in. So what did I do? Shop online instead. And with promotional free delivery by Armani it was finally arrived last week in a ginormous black box (not the airplane black box, silly!)

Say hello to my new Emporio Armani lace-up shoe. I'd like to call it the 'hybrid' shoe. Why? Coz it's a combo of canvas and leather. The body is canvas, while the trimmings and shoe laces are all leather (and the inner linings too). Fit? Gorgeous! In fact the day after it arrived, I already gave it a test drive by going shopping at Sloane Street (which find me grabbing the Hugo Boss boots). My new Armani shoes really does me justice. So comfy, doesn't heat up my feet (coz it's canvas). And with the synthetic sole, it is even better. The look is very chic and understated.

The only thing I wish, please don't let it rain outside. Or my Armani will be soaked to death!

The huge delivery box is 3 times bigger than the shoe box itself!

My 'hybrid' Armani lace-up

Synthetic sole with Emporio Armani emblem

S
 

Most Reading