Pages

SHORTLIST STYLE: Desert Boots

S
One footwear that might be at the bottom of my shoe list or maybe-I-like-it-but-not-so-sure wanna-haves is definitely the desert boot. Not that I shunned it altogether, it's just I'm not a big fan of suede. Coz I know most desert boots are made of those. But when Clarks (now Clarks Original) did a limited edition in Harris Tweed instead of suede... my prying eyes suddenly go insane!

What I like about desert boot design? It's deffo the cross between lace-ups and ankle boot. I can look dress-up or dress down, depending what I pair it with. I like the almond toe (i.e.slightly pointy) coz it'll look much edgier than any hideous squarish front. And the Harris Tweed one..damn, it looks hot!!

And I also like the one by Burberry. Well, it may not be a desert boots but the design still do the part. Plus, it's Burberry... what not to like?!


[click to enlarge]
(Shortlist 23/07/09)


Burberry Lace-up Ankle Boot
S
 

Most Reading