Pages

Vote For Me: I've Designed Plimsolls!

S
As a true shoeholic, it would be a dream comes true if the shoe that you designed would be there in the market. And since River Island is doing their "Design A Plimsolls" comp, I think why not give it a try? Who knows my designed plimsols will be in their stores. :D

So, people.. vote for me (whether you like it or not, LOL!).


  • I love monochrome black & white. And since I didn't have any 'dots' designed yet, i think this is the perfect chance. The dots are not that overpowering otherwise it'll become too tacky. And there's a silhouette of a skull at the heel to give that extra edgy look, coz skull design is very IN!!


  • No doubt, I love snakeskin. Summer trend could never go without it. I like the snakeprint to be slightly sombre color, hence the brown with black undertone is the perfect choice. Plus, it look close to the real one (I guess).
So, look for 'ZAMRI' and VOTE :D


S
 

Most Reading