Pages

ASOS Mag Autumn'09 Issue

S
When I get home two days ago, I found something lurking around the mailbox. Oh, it's the new ASOS mag for Autumn '09! Great! At least this free mag that is sent to me every now and then could lift up my waning spirit this couple of days. Lifting my spirit, how? Well hello.. ain't we all love to shop, or at least daydreaming of getting that new shoe, those new bag or even the new jacket?? At least I am.

So what's great in the new mag?

  • They introduce the new 'Best of British' range - clothings that are made here in the UK. U know quintessential British product is always the best! Some of the range include Grenson brogues made specially for ASOS. Watch this space...
  • Autumn trends and must-haves.
  • Some editorial columns on what's hot out there.
And oh, in the 'Fashion Barometer' page, they include this 'what's in' list saying: "Blogs are the new fashion magazines..." (blog like this one, perhaps? ahaks!!)

And what're they gonna stock in September? The David Beckham by Adidas. Aren't we excited about that?!

S
 

Most Reading