Pages

Bags Galore: Tote Bags @ Dsquared2 and Mango

S

I'm totally become a 'tote' convert after seeing this guy carried a tartan drawstring tote bag at Sainsbury's last year while shopping for groceries. So infatuated by it I thought I want that tote bag he's carrying. Since then, off go all my messenger bags... in with all range of tote-allicious slinging on my shoulder!

And as my prying eyes are truly sharp eagled, I caught the brand of the tote. It's Dsquared2. And boy, I tell you Dsquared duo - Dean and Dan (who look like George Clooney on crack, LOL) - really know how to make delicious tote bags for men who dare to push limits. Like these lots that I found at Yoox. Two in tweed with leather trims and the other one in all leather. Love the design. Pretty simple and practical, and roomy too. Their signature would definitely be the 'strap' around the upper part, kinda drawstring that I looked at previous guy has at Sainsbury's. The only thing that I hate is the price - they start at almost £500! Mega yikes!! I ain't buying any bags above £300.. ngggg...



And for any stylish bargain hunter, this one by Mango looks equally delicious. Well, I know I tried to shun Mango for their collection this season. Now i think I have to take it back (eating my humble pie? :P). The trim might not be all leather and stuff, yet the denim fabric is what i like. Yes, the design looks smashing too. Why they're not in store yet!??

S
 

Most Reading