Pages

Dude, Where's My Shorts?

S
I'm always excited when Thursday comes. It's a day that I got a dose of my fav weekly magazine - SHORTLIST. A free mag distributed outside the Tube station just for men. Everything that a man wanna know. But for me it's all about the Style and Grooming part where I'm diggin' in.

Today as usual I woke up early to snatch one, but the lady who distributed the mag is not no where to be seen? Hey, where are you? Where is my Shortlist? Aren't you working today? Is me late, or she's already gone? Arrgghhh.. this is not happening!

I went back home and flip open the previous week's. Oh man, why didn't I see this! "SHORTLIST IS TAKING A TWO-WEEK BREAK". Damn... what am I gonna do without Shortlist? Think I just have to wait another two frickin' week of total and utter 'style' despair!


Btw, what's happening on their Style section previous weeks. As cliche as their mag's name, it's shorts. Beachwear to be exact. Perfect for someone who's now probably frolicking at the Cote de Azure or Monaco or any part of the world as far as sandy beach is concerned. Not like me who's hybernating in the lab in my cropped pants. :( Anyway, I just love the Orlebar Brown's shorts in their collaboration with Bill Amberg recently. They come with matching Bill Amberg Tug bag and a towel too (each sold separately). The color is very summery. The price..not so. Yikes!


Shortlist Style, Issue 92


Orlebar Brown-Bill Amberg beachwear collaboration

And for those economista, Uniqlo is currently having a sale on their sweat shorts too. At £4.99, down from £12.99. With another 10% student discount in store, I snapped some. With the original price, as if I'm buying one and get two free! :)


Uniqlo shorts

(pix from Shortlist.com, orlebarbrown.com & UNIQLO)

S
 

Most Reading