Pages

I'm Free. I'm CK Free!!

S

They probably hit stores early last week, but I can't wait any longer. I have to get it. I want one. I wanna get Free. CK Free.

Say hello to the new fragrance by Calvin Klein. Codenamed - Free. Yes, as simple as that. What made me drawn to it? To be honest with you, it's the bottle really. Kinda love at first sight. I know I am that pathetic, LOL. I just love the design of the bottle which is nothing but simple. Whoever designed it, whether he's Italo Zuchelli or other graphic designers at CK HQ, its just brilliant. Very transparent, clean silhouette, slender, no fuss and slightly chic too. And the box is pretty plain (in a good way) not like CK Man with the picture of Garrett Neff on it. This one - the label says it all.

Ok, now the main thing - the scent. Some of the websites describe it as "the woody aromatic scent, concocted by Givaudan, has top notes of Thailand star anise, jackfruit, absinthe and juniper berry; a heart of suede, tobacco leaves, coffee absolute and South African buchu, and a drydown of patchouli absolute, oakwood, Texan cedarwood and Costa Rican ironwood". In plain English - it's fruity. Quite citrusy and very fresh - a cross between CK One and Boss Element, I think. I love it coz it smells and lingers quite seductively. :D

If you happen to be in UK, get it at Boots to get free CK nylon holdall/ gym bag. Well, ok let's face it. The holdall might cost less than 10 quid at highstreet (sans the label), but who don't want free stuff, right? Plus I got extra points from Boots too... voila!

P/S: The face of CK Free - Jamie Dornan - gonna be at House of Fraser next Saturday. Bring your camera people...not ur CK undie!



S
 

Most Reading