Pages

It's Hare To Stay (And I Want 'Em)

S
Other than the superdesigner labels I would not dare to put money on other footwear brands. But when I look at these lots, I just can't help but to say HELLOOOO NEW SHOES!

Say hello to the shoes by Mr Hare. Very simple and chic laced shoes and boots. Currently available for pre-order at Oki-ni.com, these beauties come in 8 various designs. Yet, these are my personal favs.

The three-tonal laced - one in black hues and the other in black-white combo. Codenamed Mr. Hare Fitzgerald. Looks very unique with the combo of patent, suede and matt leather. What a brilliant design. They look such ... uggghhh.. I wanna get one of those!! Very statement-maker.

The other pair is the boots, given a clever twist of button-up on the side. Great alternative to me for having usual Chelsea and zip-up. Can I have one of those too?

But, as usual one little problem: price starts from £325. Mega yikes!!!






(pix from Oki-ni.com)

S
 

Most Reading