Pages

Playing Agent 'Skull'y

S
I think skull printed tee is always in regardless of season. Last season Alexander McQueen did a very nice rendition of flowery skull bidding the theme of 'romanticism'. And boy, McQueen and Galliano really know how to make great skull printed things.

Not being left behind, I have one from H&M. The Fashion for AIDS' skull tee designed by Tokio Hotel. I really love the fit of the tee coz it's kinda stretchy. Though I hate the original sleeve which has kinda Buzzlightyear feel, but with a quick nip-n-tuck I manage to get it fit my arms properly (talking about DIY in me!). When I wore it last Sunday while playing tourist at Westminster, am I not attracting the passers-by? Definitely. Probably for the wrong reasons coz it has this wording says - Rockhard. F***safe! LOL. But it's fun, who cares?!

And if you wanna play Agent 'Skull'y too, these lots from Stussy look kinda fun. They're available at Yoox. But you can also get skull printed tees from any highstreet stores these days coz they are being awashed with that. Though it made me cringe to see those stupid wide open sleeves, but I think you can do your own DIY with some thread and needle too. :)

Skull tees from Stussy @ Yoox.com

S
 

Most Reading