Pages

Summer Sale: The End

S

Summer Sale is over! (To me at least) Some stores has finally drawn their curtain, while some has some 'remains' to finish up all stock (eventhough none to my liking coz never in my size anyway). So, what's my findings to the summer sale this time?

  • Shoe galore! Absolutely. Without a frickin' doubt. From the net to the designer store to Harrods, it's all superb (shame on Selfridges).
  • Bad taste in shirts this time. Maybe because of summer fabrics (?). I can't match my more than 15 shirts findings of in previous Winter Sale. Same goes to trousers. If there's good one, never in my size. What's the matter with these stores? Do you really hate normal sizes that much??
  • Jackets galore too. From Zara, Topman and River Island, to Burton and Benetton. All great. Wish I could have more space to store in my wardrobe. Nggg...
  • Accessories. Voila...qudos. Selfridges excels in this department. Others like Mulberry, Boss, Gucci also superb!

So, how did I conclude?

13 shoes, (about) 11 shirts, some cardis, blazers, a number of trousers, countless accessories, a couple of discounted books and one leather bag (just one??), there's nothing more I can say. Saving well made, money well spent (eventhough I could've spent even more..LOL). Time to close book for summer sale, and open a new book for ... tadaaa!! Fall/Winter 2009.

Yet there's only one question: Why people has issue of me buying a £200 shoes?? ;)




S
 

Most Reading