Pages

Tim Hamilton Fall/Winter 2009 Lookbook

S

I just can't believe mercury has risen again yesterday afternoon when I hit central London for a quick break. I was wearing a blazer that morning coz at north London it was quite chill morning start. But when the noon came, boy isn't it hot when the temperature goes 25C! Not to mention the packed tube stations coz people are going to the Notting Hill Carnival. I'm sure it was oven hot. I'm melting in my H&M skinny blazer. Thank God I only wore my new black short sleeve 'What Is Fashion' tee underneath that I just took it off upon walking the highstreet (and I see people go like 'whoa..!!' when they see the tee, again. Fun, LOL!). Sometimes I just think when is autumn gonna be in? Oh, it's September... meaning at the end of the month a new season may come. :)

Talking about autumn; another designer, another season, another lookbook. One of my fav designer - Tim Hamilton - has come up with great collection again. Very well cut, perfect silhoutte, some with volumes and not to mention very uber edgy.

What would be a nice piece in the wardrobe next season? Or style that I can steal?

  • Tim's signature - the black and white stripes - is a must have!
  • Harem pants - isn't it a big thing next season? Cropped or long pants, all can work magic.
  • White shirt with sort of slit on the shoulder - edgy without even trying. Remind me of Alex McQueen ss09...
  • The voluminous black db mac with white pants - a very urban chic combo.
  • Short tweed db blazer - great staple in wardrobe and can be worn season after season.
  • The front zippered boots - what a nice edgy twist to a traditional boots! Where can I get those??

Overall great pieces. Not pretty sure where to find in UK. Browns Fashion store used to stock 'em up last season. Btw, to Mr. Hamilton please return to Uniqlo and design for them more! You'll be perfect compared to those 'erkkk!' Gilded Age capsule collection... :P

(pix from timhamilton.com)
S
 

Most Reading