Pages

UNIQLO Denim Offer Till Wednesday 26th August!

S

Sometimes I think that those people at Uniqlo are mad. Mad becoz they tend to reduce price to quite silly numbers. No, I don't mean it in bad way. It's good though coz they're making the clothes even more affordable. I remember getting the striped cardi at only £5 when the original price is £25! That's massive reduction! And previous weeks I got the sweat shorts at £4 (down from £13!).

And I have to share this good news too. They currently having a limited period offer on selected denim in stores and online. I am nothing but love Uniqlo denims, that's why I got almost 20 pairs! Nobody did great slim and skinny jeans other than Uniqlo. Hands down. Period.

And talking about the offer, just take a look at this one that I tried a couple of days ago. The 'All Made In Japan' slim fit jeans. Priced at £19.99, down from £49.99! Isn't that massive bonkers? Shop now till it lasts....

P/S: Psst.. don't tell anyone. Save another 10% when you spent over £45. Click the link down there... Or join their newsletter to get 20% off first purchase!




UNIQLO spring collection campaign

Bookmark and Share

S
 

Most Reading