Pages

zaBigFatWeekend: Autumn/Winter Galore (Part 2)

S
Autumn/Winter galore continued to my next stop at H&M. Just last week I tried upon the mustard collezioni. But when I went again during the weekend, voila! Get got even more new clothes! Holla to that...

So what's hot? First this leather jacket that is seen in their ad campaign. Last week I tried the one with very 'stiff' leather. But this one it's kinda creased, tumbled leather. Very bomber look, just like what Sisley did. Fit is better, with the simple no fuss look. It got zippered cuff and pockets. Nice touch. But one thing that make me cringe is the thingy on the shoulder. Whassup with that? And the texture of the material... sorry, I'll pass.

Next is this uber cool mesh knitted jumper. Very high fashion, and it's part of their 'designer' collection - the 'Purple Label' (I think). Very sexy as well if one wanna put it on sans any clothes underneath (wink, wink!). It's kinda oversized coz it hangs below the butt. Yet the construction and stuff is just superb!

Another collection in the Purple Label - the shawl cardi. At first I'm not sure what it was nor how to put it on. But when I found there's two button on the bottom right - voila, it wraps snuggly and perfectly. Color, fabric, design, cut - just fab!

It's sibling is this normal cardi. Same geometric design. The fit is uber cool! I just love it! The color is even more flattering than in this pix. I love the simplicity yet fashion take on it.

Something I found in one of the collection. This partly sheer white shirt. Just amazing! I love the twist on the normal white shirt. The sheer part is kinda dripping paint that one can peek through what's underneath. I just love the fit and the fabric. Very innovative and fun. Maybe next time I'll snap this one. (Note to myself: Never wear black vest under white shirt! :D)

So, another weekend 'snatch' from H&M - the geometric cardi! Superb! Great purchase, great weekend...

S
 

Most Reading