Pages

zaBigQuickieSaturday: Mustard All The Way...

S
It's the Saturday shopping journey again. Alas I got my hands on those color of next season ~ mustard yellow. Upon my quick scouring what's hot and what's not in highstreet stores, I just can't get enough of those color. It's so tempting. So, what did I find?

H&M really gone all out with the color. From shirt to cardi, long-sleeved tee to V-neck jumper. All delish, all hot. As hot as the mustard itself! I love the shirt with contrast black buttons and the V-neck jumper (though cotton jumper is not my thing). The fit, the color is amazing and compliment my skin tones too. :) And the cardi...oooh la la! I can say nothing bad about it. The design is actually the same as the one that they did for early spring (in pink and grey). And this one is just right. I am infatuated with the ala art-deco design of it. Snatch!!

Uniqlo also did the similar mustard in some of their key pieces like hoodies and jumpers. I like the hoodies - the fabric, the fit is all great. Maybe next time I'll snap one when they reduce the price (which is not that long to wait, I suppose). Pair it with black jeans or crops, voila - hotness sprouts!

Hmm... what else? Oh, H&M also did some patent hi-top trainers like the one by Alejandro Ingelmo, in blue and other color (purple, I think). So as Zara. It seems everyone are into hi-top sneakers these time of the year. Zara has also stocked some new dinner jacket. Damn... I wish I'll get one. It looks amazing with the lush fabric silk-lookalike and contrast lapels. And it got one button too! Scream!! And those mocs shoe that I'm lusting before... It's still in my list. But mustard, hmm... no where to be seen (yet).


Alejandro Ingelmo @ Oki-ni

I'm really having a quick Saturday outing coz in my head I'm computing numbers to finish my ever-due report. My journey ended with me getting my quick grab of those Sub-of-the-day at where else - Subway. And no, I didn't ask for mustard fyi. :D
S
 

Most Reading