Pages

A Croc Bite: This Boots Is Not Made for Walking

S
Finally one of my croc has deceived me. This faux croc leather boots that I got as a birthday treat earlier this month. When I first saw it on the web, I was like - wohoo.. gotta have that. So I went to the store and snap it fast! With croc making a huge trend this season and the store offers additional discounts, what's not to buy?

Then a week later I put it to the test. Damn! My feet really being squeed tight because of its slim fitting. Norrower compared to my other boots. I don't really realized it when I put it on before. But on the street; when I really WALK in this boots... my God, I can't even make my steps properly though it's quite lightweight. And to make things even worse, my toes are effing blistering - the toes on left foot are bleeding to hell! My socks are soaking with blood! Arrrgghh!
(Hmm.. Leona's Bleeding Love suddenly sang in my head - keep bleeding, keep..keep bleeding love. Lol!)

Man, this boots is really not made for walking. It is just made for posing! :(

Later that day, I went home and change for my Gucci. Problem sorted.

S
 

Most Reading