Pages

No Name Is Greek?

S

I have quite a long history with the Greeks. My housemate - Nikolas - is a Greek. Then it was my classmates, my boss, and now even my friends in the office too. So, I pick some of the Greek language here and there. We're talking just simple things like yiasu, kalispera, kalinihta. efharisto... among others. So, milao ligo ala katalaveno - (translation: I understand quite a bit. I hope my Greek is correct, nggg!). I remember asking my housemate a silly question - 'so, you worship Zeus then?' - showing how stupid and ignorance I am that time. And he was like, 'NO, but I will if I'm living in the past!' Lol!!

Talking about fashion, I don't really know that much about Greek designs. (No, we're not talking about the robe that the Greek gods are wearing, silly). Probably because not many are out here in UK. So, when I stumbled upon a store called No Name at Westfield, I was quite surprised to find the clothes are really amazing. From the shirts and pants, cardis to jacket, and the shoes too. Quite worth a look!

The store in Westfield look awesome too; very sombre yet masculine. I love when they use lots of blacks. And mentioning clothes, I like the jumper on the first pix - the double edge black on grey. When I touched the fabric in their store, the material doesn't seem from a cheapo version. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks cool. And the houndstooth tie on the 5th pix. Love it! Their belts and shoes are damn hot too.

Price? Hmm... quite pricey given it a typical highstreet store. It's even on the upper side, ranks among Reiss and COS. Still, their clothes are quite high quality one. Btw, I like the styling in their lookbook though.

Next time: I'll invade their fitting room for sure!

S
 

Most Reading