Pages

Retail Therapy @ COS

S

Forget about going to rehab at the Priory. If you really wanna put any shopaholics like me into a therapy better get me into any stores. No shopping required. Put me in just to get all the juices flowing by only looking at what the stores has to offer. I think that's what I've been doing all these while. Nggg...

Hey, shopping (or window shopping) is a major exercise too, you know. And exercise gives you endorphin. Endorphin makes you happy. And happy people don't kill others (oopps, think I just borrow that line from Legally Blonde, lol!)

Btw. One store that really make me feel good is COS. Why? It's their decor. Full stop. Very simple, modern, chic Scandinavian feel really put me at ease. That's even before I look at the clothes, which is another feel good factor. Though Zara also has modern decor, but COS is never messy. Everything is very neat and clean, the clothes are in a thematic color scheme, and the fitting room is great - with proper door which I can lock.

They're a couple of COS in London. About 5 to be precise. Regent St, Long Acre @ Covent Garden, High Street Kensington, Westfield and their new concession @ Selfridges. The one that I always go after a long day at highstreet is their Regent St store, coz it's just around the corner at Oxford Circus Station. Pop inside, and feel the warmth of the store - then I'm ready to leave for home. Lol. True therapy, isn't it? :D

Btw, indulge yourself with the cool pics of their store. Truly wonderful. :)

(P/S: They're missing their Westfield store pic, btw)

COS @ Regent Street




COS @ Long Acre, Covent Garden

COS @ High Street Kensington



COS @ Selfridges

[pix from cosstores.com]
S
 

Most Reading