Pages

Etc...Etc... 01-01-10. It's New Year!!!

S

Huarrrggghhh! Woke up this morning feeling quite energized. What time issit? Oohh.. late. But, anyway, it's still holiday - and it's NEW YEAR!!

Suddenly I asked myself, hmmm.. what's gonna be my new year resolutions? Erm...do I have any?? Nope. Hahaha... Forget about new year resolution. It's time for new year action instead. So, what's it's gonna be? Aha! I know. I've been wanting to do it for so long. And I've been in it for quite some time too. So this is the perfect time.

What is it? It's time to shed the famine chic look that I've been in all this time. It's not cool anymore. Skinny is out. Looking gaunt is out. No way to be looking thin anymore. Though Kate Moss do said "Nothing taste as good as what the thin feels...", but to me I'll definitely rephrase it into "Nothing taste as good as what a toned body feels..." It's time for me to gain some weight and getting buff. Time to pack some muscle into this frame of mine. Why? Coz i hate it when I wear something, there is this feeling that some part of the clothes is not fully packed. There's some loose ends to it.

So, what i did? I dust off my Swiss ball and the dumbells, and start pumping iron. All those tips and guidance from the Men's Health and Men Fitness magazine served me well. I don't wanna go to the gym coz I really don't get the concept. Especially in using all those Smith machines. Working out in the comfort of my room is way much better. Plus I can choose what I wear too (or not to wear...hehe). Besides, it's much more savings can be made, right?

Inclined dumbell press. Arnold shoulder press. Dumbell curl. Triceps curl. All done in about an hour. Not bad though this upper body felt so darn tired! The result? Not too bad for a first day workout in the new year. Ahaks!

I hope in the next few weeks to come I'll be in much better toned body. That's a 2010 wishlist! And I uphold what Rick Owen said;

"Working out is modern couture.
No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body.
Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead"


(pix as of 01-01-10 morning)

Oooh.. what time issit again? It's already noon. But if I go to the highstreet, no shops will open today coz everybody is probably are getting darn wasted because of last night's New Year parties and so.

After the Friday prayer, suddenly the phone rang. It's a text from a friend in Italy. Oh, grazie, Rik, for the new year message. But what I really love about the txt is when he mentioned about the Winter Sale in Italy which is just begun! Allora.. you know I love shopping, huh? And he suggested me to put it in this blog. Oh, my... Are you trying to tempt me to go out there to shop? Hell, yeah.... I'm definitely on! Lol!

Hmmm. Btw, should I go to Italy? I've been wanting to go to Milan again. I think I should, especially when the Milan Fashion Week (Menswear) gonna start soon in mid January. Mmmm.. that's really tempting.

To my mate, Rik, wait for my arrival soon! And get the coffee ready!! Ahaks... :)

S
 

Most Reading