Pages

zaBigFatSnoop: H&M

S

What's on in H&M? I can see now that some of the sping/summer '10 pieces are in store. New t-shirts and cardis, jackets and blazers, as well as some jeans and shirts.

Some items that I happened to check include this cardigan which I wrote in this blog before. Though the color is not the one that I hoped for (they supposed to have red and blue), but it's kinda interesting to see what new trend is gonna be - the perforated. The fabric is organic cotton, and that's why the green color of the cardi is not that outstanding and appear somewhat bland. But the fit is nonetheless quite good. I think this one will be breathable coz the perforated is always great for summer wear.

Oooh, I always love denim shirts. And this one took it to another edge with the holes on some part of the shirt. I'd say it's a cowboy-meet-high fashion. Or probably D&G look? Ahaks! The fabric - love it, quite a heavy yarn. The fit is very slim. But damn... if I want something, there's never in my size (this one is XS!)

Another 'oooh' - the asymmetric biker jacket. This look like leather, but instead it's just a pleather. Or at Uniqlo, they call it neo-leather. (In science we call it polyurethane, lol). This one has the Marlon Brando feel to it, and the texture is given a lil' crease making it look more rugged. Btw, I'm not that stoked with the 'band' on the bottom which I think can slip my belt through it. Whassup with that?

The knitted tee which is featured in the SS'10 ad campaign. I love the overall feel, very slim fit and hugs the body well esp on the sleeves. The fabric is quite chunky though. But the price is so dead cheap, less than a tenner! :)

S
 

Most Reading