Pages

One Jeans, Many Looks?

S
One of the most important factors that can make me buy a jeans is that, can it rocks many looks? Can it go well with many tops and other accessories too? What about shoes... do I have something great that can go with it? So, all these dilemma is always happenning whenever I made a purchase. Simply because I want my buy would be truly worth it.

I saw this grey-colored jeans at Uniqlo which is I really like. There are two versions of it, the £19.99 which is slightly 'thinner' fabric and the £29.99 which is like any typical denims. I like the former one, coz it stretch better; plus it currently went on sale @ £14.99! What not to like isn't it?

So, the plan is: What can I pair it with? I have loads of jackets and blazers in my closet, but can any of them go well with this jeans? To me if I can pair with at least 5 different jackets, then my buy is worth a purchase. And voila... there i am, trying with many tops I could possibly do. Since the one that is sensible always come in the similar hues of grey - the linen and wool blazer in greys always look the best combo. That includes blues, black and white too. I know that it grey goes well with yellows and pink, unfortunately I don't have much of them in my wardrobe. :P

Oh, if you're asking - all of the clothes are from highstreet, at its best (Brit highstreet fashion truly rocks!!). Which one is my fav? Pix #6 and #8. I just love it. Oh, fyi... I'm doing what Tamara Mellon suggested; put it in my iPod Touch. Why? Just to remind me how can I do the look next time I'm out of ideas. :)

[sorry people.. the styling and posing is too amateur. ahaks!]








S
 

Most Reading