Pages

Kissable Lips with Monsieur JPG

S
Two most important part of human bodies that's definitely you gonna be attracted to: the eyes and the lips. Without a doubt. Why? The eyes do the smizes (smiling with the eyes) and the lips do the actual one. Smiling. When both do their jobs too well - sparks will fly, indefinitely! You'll make people go gaga (without the Lady, ahaks!). And that's why you've gotta take care of those two parts.

Talking about lips, one thing is to make sure it appears supple. Kissable, if you like. During this kind of weather in London when most of the time it's actually dry, lips tend to crack. I used to experience it even worse when it bled one time. Bleeding love, like what Leona said? Haha..you bet I wish that could happen. And that's why lip balm is always be in handy whenever I need one. Like this one which I've just tried: the lip balm by Jean Paul Gaultier Monsieur.

What makes me buy it? The packaging to be honest coz I love the simple, cubist design. Very chic. (Congrats to design team, you make me fall for it!). But don't get me wrong coz the lip balm works well too. My verdict? Once applied, there's a little taste like you've just lick the beeswax. Maybe because it's one of the ingredient used. Yet it felt nice. Lips might feel a bit greasy at first, just like you've just eaten an oily curry dish... but the fact is, looking in the mirror the lips doesn't appear like one. It looks non-greasy and naturally supple.

The one that I picked is the 'transparent', but they comes in two other versions too - in tinted pink and brown balms. The size is small enough for you to slip into the pocket. One word of caution though: don't let people catch you applying this openly coz they might go "ooh, you've just wear a lipstick dude!!" =)





S
 

Most Reading