Pages

When I'm Bored Waiting...

S

Penantian itu satu penyeksaan. Translation: waiting is the pain in the ass. Well, that's closest translation. Lol. Anyway, talking about waiting, I really hate waiting for people. Not as much as I enjoy people wating for me instead. But in this life, it's all about waiting. Waiting in queue to get the Sub-of-the-day, waiting in the sub (underground) to get home, waiting for friends to go for coffee break, waiting by the experimental rig to get a steady flow system... waiting for the true love to appear....waiting for iPhone4 (ahaks!). Truly... life is all about the wait. Is the waiting worth the effort? Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. But for the most of the time, great things happens for those who wait. And I can't agree more. =)

While in the 'waiting' moment, what i love doing is to snap the pix of my shoes. A bit of shoe fetish you say? Haha.. I don't want to go there... But I love shoes, I love snapping photos.. so I snap my feet instead. Whenever, wherever. Just to kill the time waiting! :)


In the old Victoria Line...


... or in the new Victoria Line...


... or outside on the pavement...


.... or at Hummingbird...


... or with Louis' Graphite & j'adore Dior boot...


... or while waiting the landlord to pay the rent at home...


... or at home while waiting for the water to boil...


... or in the lab.. in nude shoes..


... or in the lab,
in that slightly oversized rubber shoes,
which made me look like Minnie Mouse...


Life is all about waiting! Sigh...

S
 

Most Reading