Pages

Achoo..! You Smell Nice... (Again!)

S

Tuesday, 3rd August.
Location: in the new southbound Victoria Line Tube

I was feeling much better after 2 days before I was hit by a minor flu. Running nose, heavy-headed, and not to mention - lots of lying on the bed, resting. Thank God for the iPhone... I don't have to wake up to check my emails though. =)

So, on Tuesday I decided to go to college though I'm still not feeling that well. But much better than the previous day. And decided to perk up my mood by dressing up a bit. At least I can keep my spirit up. With my ruched shirt by Zara which I got last week for just £9 (down from £30!), the Uniqlo selvedge skinny jeans and my cropped sleeves black slim blazer, paired with my Hugo Boss brogue boots - I head out from the house down to the tube station.

There's not many people, fortunately. Probably it's almost 10 am, where the peak hours is already passed. Not so long waiting, when about a minute after the new Victoria Line tube finally arrived. Yeay! I love the new train coz they're cleaner. And more space. But the crowd inside kinda packed with people. Huh... how can this be? Probably so many people up north trying to go down south, I guess.

So, I boarded into the middle coach. Standing. In front of a lady that looks quite business, in all the blazer and knee-length skirt, paired with mid-heel peep toe shoes. And then this happens...

Lady: Ahchoo..!
Me : Bless you. *smile*
Lady: Thank you... Btw, you smell nice, that's why I sneeze...
Me: *smile* (big grin actually!)

In my mind; is she being cynical... or is it true that I smell nice that morning? I know I kinda 'oversprayed' my Carolina Herera Chic perfume coz I'm a bit late to college (fashionably late, ahaks). But sneeze? Haha! I hope she's really honest. Her 'action' says it all.

It's not my first time that i made people sneeze. Everytime I wore Chic, it's either the minor 'sneezing' or people smile when they look at me. Hmmm... ever wonder the 'sensual musk' formulation in Chic really the main culprit? That's a mystery... =)

S
 

Most Reading