Pages

BigFatSnoop: Gap

S

I haven't been snooping at Gap for quite a long time. Probably because they got nothing that catch my eyes unlike the other highstreet stores like Uniqlo and Topman. Gap's are pretty basic that I think most of their stuff is very Americana with the fit that tend to be on the 'loose' side. (except for the slimfit jeans which is cool). And that's why I guess it's not worth visiting the store as frequent as the others.

Anyway, on my way back from H&M I stopped by at Gap just to check what's new since I saw some mannequins being donned with new stuff. And my pick are some of the tee which I didn't see 'em before in my last visit. It's the new Gap London in varsity logo. Last time if I can remember, the Gap London tend to use the print version - so this one is worth buying since the stitching of the words is very nice. The fit is ok and quite acceptable to my standard.


Another piece that's new to the addition is the 'London landmark' t-shirts in white and grey marl. You can see that the monochrome stencils on the front lists out some signature trademarks of London like the Big Ben, the phone booth, Tower Bridge, St. Paul Cathederals as well as the modern buildings like the Swiss Re aka the Gherkin and London Eye. Oh, there're the pigeons too if you looks closer!




Some pieces that I've tried among others include this hooded cardigan that I mentioned in the previous post. My verdict? Yikes... that's all. I don't like the fit which seem to be quite oversized and the marl color that seem pretty cheap. The price is on the hefty side that is not good. :(

S
 

Most Reading