Pages

Hot in Cowl...

S

Having too much basic stuff sometimes make you look pretty bland. That's why you need some other interesting stuff to widen up the style spectrum in your wardrobe. Especially in the summer season like it is now, everyone need to up their style savviness and venture into a new territory. Instead of wearing typical crew or V-neck t-shirts, try the cowl neck Ts like these from Asos.

Ever since I've tried the oversized, long-sleeved T with droopy neck @ H&M, I've started to fall in love with anything cowl these days. For these Ts, I like that the drop of the neck somehow created a drapery around the front part. A bit like gathers or ruchings if I may say. The material is jersey, quite light and cool to the touch. The fit is awesome, especially on the sleeves which is what I'm looking for for any T-shirts really. It only comes in two choices of basic colors in black and grey.

Price? Quite affordable. And that's why I snapped lots of them, coz I know I'll never find it anywhere in the highstreet ... =)


The cowl neck tee from Asos... as on moi!

S
 

Most Reading