Pages

That dress

S
Not even sure if this is a dress. But do you remember those fringe summer dresses that were oh-so-summer-fever once upon a time? This is as close as it gets. I used to have a pink one as a kid. It's only kid sizes you get at souvenir stores these days. I swear I'd buy them in every colour of the rainbow had they made a come-back.

Random tip: aegean winds tend to be quite strong this time of the year. If your hair is long like mine, it will fly like mad all over the place. So you clip it. But then it flies with the clip on it and that wasn't the effect you were looking for. Clip it safely on your strap then! There. Now it's gonna stay nicely in place. Looks interesting too.

Random emergency: my skin must be sun-proof. Mid-August and where is my tan? I've switched sunblock to baby oil and I am eating enough carrots to put Bugs Bunny to shame. Any ideas? Urgent.
S
 

Most Reading