Pages

Wrinkle De-Crease...

S
My number one must-do activity every morning before going to work is to iron the shirts. It's an absolute time-waster when I found the shirt has so many creases which is very hard to smoothen it up. Especially on my favorite Zara shirts coz the fabric is from 100% cotton with a tad of hi-sheen. I once spent almost 15 minutes ironing the heavily creased shirt, but ending up has to change for another one coz the wrinkles doesn't go away. (Image is everything, people!!) Too bad it's not the skin, huh...otherwise I just use the L'oreal Vita Lift instead to make it smooth and 'supple'. Ahaks!

Until one day I found the solution - the Kiwi Kleen Easy Ironing liquid spray - that help solve the problem and cutting down the ironing time tremendously. Yup, you heard it right - Kiwi Kleen - just like Kiwi Kleen Floor, but for the shirt. At first I was quite sceptical (as I always do with some 'solution' like this), but after giving it a try I am utterly impressed! Not only the time taken was cut short, the creases do go away! I dunno what's the real 'ingredient' coz it doesn't say on the bottle except for its silicone-based formula, but nonetheless it does work magic. Unlike the other easy ironing liquids, this one is starch-free... so you won't end up looking like Frankenstein monster afterwards. And it has this 'baby smell' as the packaging says 'Baby Fresh' - no, not the smell of baby's bottom but more to the baby powder which is ... fresh. :)

Price? Less than RM6, so affordable unlike the others. And it's also suitable for delicate material like washable silk. Try on, you might see the wonders too.


The result comparison... awesome!
S
 

Most Reading