Pages

Shoe Galore: GUCCI Fall/Winter '09 Collection

S
Someone told me that I got a hell lotta shoes of a lifetime. Well, I can't deny that. In fact people even nicknamed me 'Imelda Marcos' due to number of footwear that I've collected. To me (and to any shoe fetish :D), you can never have enough shoes. It's very important to have good footwear, simply becoz feet is at the lowest part of the body which provide support. Bad shoes will cause bad posture which can lead to health problems too (not to mention bad taste! LOL!)

And since I love shoes, and I love Gucci too... these lots really seduced me. The new Fall/Winter '09 collection by Gucci. Since I like only two things abot Gucci footwear: the boots and moccassins, so these collection is massively gorgeous!

Which one I like? Which one I wanna have? Which one I think looks good? These are some of my picks (and hoping it will be in my shoe closet too)

Black leather moccassin with squarish horse-bit buckle.
Very streamlined and chic.
Gonna be true neo-classic, Gucci longevity...
(Hope I could get one!)

Black moccassin with roundish horsebit buckle.
I already got similar one with black horsebit hardware. Great fit.


I always love Gucci's tassel.
This one has across between dressy and boat shoe feel.
Very delicious indeed!

Similar design but in midnight blue. Looks smashing!

A very simple and minimal design black loafer.
Yet the twist is given at the strap with interlocking GG design.
I just love the plain horizontal no-fuss strap!

A must have! I love the brogue motive and zippy thing.
And the back-ankle buckle that give it kinda funky feel.
Maybe I should also get this one?!

S
 

Most Reading