Pages

Python Invades My Pants!!

S
Not contempt with my python laptop sleeve and plimsols, latest to add to my python accessories is this belt that I got last weekend at H&M. It's a real bargain and pure sheer luck really coz the belt is somewhat located hidden above the rack. (Hmm.. snake? Hidden? What a cliche)

It's not my first snakeskin belt. Previously I got a leather belt in black faux snakeskin one from He by Mango. About this belt, what I like about it is - it's Italian-made. The material is a mixed of recycled leather and PU. Love the texture. Very soft and smooth. The imitation scales look amazing too. The design is very slim and goes well with my beige slim jeans. So damn cool.

Btw, there's already a snake in the trousers (if u know what I meant, LOL!). Now it invades my waist!


The H&M python belt on the beige slim jeans

The black snakeskin belt from Mango
S
 

Most Reading