Pages

I Got A SNOG!!!

S

Last Saturday was hot. The mercury has risen again, so as the sun. I had my usual shopping trip at the highstreet, scouring what's the bargain and new in store. And after a while, there's a huge temptation. Could be because the testosterone also gone up or I'm becoming sweaty, so I went to the heart of Soho to get a... SNOG!

Well, wait a minute. It's not what you think. It's the Snog - the pure frozen yogurt store near Shaftesbury Avenue. Brewer Street to be exact. The name is quite irony given the location is among the sex shops.. nggg (it's Soho - the London red light district, ok). Having a snog before or after.. ehem. LOL! Btw, the icecream.. opps.. pure frozen yogurt is just delish. It's terrific.

They came in three basic taste: natural, green tea and choc yogurt. And you gotta choose what size and what kinda toppings you want. I've chosen the little snog (a quickie snog, LOL!) but it's still quite massive. I went for choc with choc chip coz chocolate is better than... natural! :D

The taste is quite tangy and the texture is amazing. Just like having the Italian gelato. Perfecto, bellissimo... Price? from £3.50. But worth it!!!

I think I might go again next time for another snog. :)

[just check out their website http://www.ifancyasnog.com/]


The shop in Brewer St


Choose the toppings... massive variety. Mmmm fruity..fresh!

My little snog of the day: Chocolate with choc ships


I even get some of the postcards!

Bookmark and Share
S
 

Most Reading