Pages

Saturday flea market

S
This is Trödelmarkt in Tiergarten. Every Saturday and Sunday, from 10 till 5, Berliners know they can come and dig out some real treasures: collectors vinyl, cuttlery, memorabilia, second hand clothing, old postcards and ...past collections' sunglasses! It's all there, I saw it with my very own eyes.

Fur: loads of it. First hand or second hand, fur is not my thing. To be honest, I felt like burrying the whole rail.

Bracelets, earrings necklaces, all had their own story to tell, in beautiful shapes and colours.

And of course hats. This stand was so special. All brand new as a matter of fact. I had my eye on the buttoned grey one.

Old traditional uniforms. Although I wouldn't buy one, it was interesting to see all this cultural herritage hanging there...
S
 

Most Reading