Pages

Time To Leather It @ UNIQLO

S

My one major must-have item for autumn wardrobe is definitely the leather jacket. But to find one is a major issue too. Yes, there're loads out there in the shops but most of them are not my cuppa tea. Some has great fit, but massive pockets on the chest, on the sleeve, here and there - is a real turn off. The one that I previously found at Cos looks pretty cool, yet its too pricey. Then this one on sale at Sisley is chic yet none in my size. :(

But look no further, coz I found some cool leather jackets at Uniqlo. Uniqlo? Leather? Pretty much amusing, but I really think it's about time they did one. Well not one, but loads of designs and colors. From the oohhh biker jacket, to bomber and hoodies. And another one, it's not real leather btw ~ they call it Neo Leather. But I call it pleather (or just PU for some science geek out there). But who cares!? As long as it looks like one and damn simple chic, right?

Mmm..delish. I have to go to their stores now! :D




S
 

Most Reading