Pages

Size Doesn't Matter; As Long As It Fits...

S

I'm not talking about penis size here, LOL! (Eventhough that's a massive ego booster for any man). But what I'm talking about is the size of my footwear. This summer sale really has given me a massive revelation. Revelation that keep me in agony too, worried that any shoes that I may purchase online in future would not fit.

Well, my usual size is 10 (equiv. to 44 European size). But this time it doesn't seem to be that! Take my Gucci for example. The one that I bought online is size 10, but at Harrods is size 9. What? Aren't they from the same brand? And my boots from Boss is in 9, but the one that I bought from Bally is 8. Massive WHAT (again)??? I'm totally confused...

Then it struck to my mind. Does the size gotta do with where the shoe is made? Gucci is Italian, Bally is Swiss while Boss is so Americana/German (but i dunno where it's made, nggg...). Or does it gotta do with season? My 10 Gucci is Fall/Winter while size 9 is Spring/Summer? Hmm...

But anyhow, the number doesn't really matter. What's important is as long as it fits... that counts!

S
 

Most Reading