Pages

The Unfashionable World of Shoeholic

S

The ultimate aftermath and nightmare of any shopalotta. Where can I store them?? Especially when you live in a tiny bedsit of a not-so-new Victorian house in Zone 3. LOL! My mates used to say why don't I moved to the centre? Are you kidding me?? Yeah, I may upgrade the status to 'studio' and get a better room, but... hell no. I'm not gonna pay triple for what I'm paying now. Yet alone to sacrifice my shopaholic lifestyle! Ngggg... Besides, the room I'm currently living is not that bad. I still have a couple of months here, so why gave it away. :)

And talking about shoeholic in me, I gave me a severe headache to think where should I keep all those more than 50 shoes? I don't wanna throw away the boxes, coz that's what the shoes are all about too - the ubercool boxes. I HAVE to keep all those Gucci, Fendi, Prada and Dolce boxes, right?

The solution? Store 'em wherever I can find the space - above the wardrobe, beside the wardrobe; by the bookcase, behind the bookcase; near the entrance, on the vanity... doesn't matter. As long as they're kept neat, safe and uncluttered.

Sometimes I think I lived in a store room. LOL! Hmm... I just can't wait to have a massive shoe closet when I go back soon. (Watch this space)


The Boss by the bookcase, the Gucci on vanity...


By the bed, behind the bookcase... no worry..


On the wardrobe, by the wardrobe... anything can do.

S
 

Most Reading