Pages

I Cast You A Spell....

S

My nephew is a ginormous fan of Harry Potter. So once upon a time he told me if I could get him the Harry Potter wand. I said I dunno where can I find it. Not at Leadenhall Market of course (that's where the scene is filmed, fyi). Not that I don't wanna get him one, but to find a nice one - not the crappy plasticky thingy from Argos or Play.com - is quite a find really.

Finally when I found out that Hamley's got one, it turned out that I am the one who became ecstatic. Ecstatic coz the wand looks quite real. It's pretty cool since it is the exact same replica used in the movie. And it came with a special box with velvety casing made it looks extra special.

This time around I hope his birthday gonna be one of the highlight of his life. And it's on the sacred date of 09.09.09. What more could he asked for?


The wand comes with a certificate of originality.


The stamp saying the trademark and copyright of Warner Bros.

S
 

Most Reading