Pages

New Bags @ Burberry: Nylon Tote

S
It's time to add some new bags to the collection. This time I found some interesting ones by Burberry. The nylon totes in red and brown. It has this drawstring tie with black leather trim and handles. The presence of the drawstring reminds me of the tote by DSquared2 that I've spotted on someone quite some time ago.

The tote has an inside zip pocket, and quite roomy enough (at least for me :D) to fill in those netbook on the go. Or sling it on the shoulder while going out shopping at the highstreet. And as truly Burberry it is lined in the coveted Burberry Brit check and the equine label on the front.

Do I really like it? Hmmm... not pretty sure. I love the overall look. But the material is the one that made me cringe a bit. I'd rather use a tote with nylon twill (like my Banana Republic and Zara nylon totes) rather than smooth version like these lots. Coz it looks kinda cheap (regardless of the brand!).. Yikes! No wonder it's only £150...




(pix from mywardrobe.com)
S
 

Most Reading