Pages

Style to Steal: The Funnel Jumper

S
Wahey, it's time to watch those housemates on Big Brother again. It might be almost the end of the show but hey, they're entertaining to watch despite Channel 4 said the rating is going down. Me myself I can't do it, spending time in an enclosed house only to see the same face everyday... or I'll go totally beserk! (but I don't mind seeing Sophie aka Dogface though, LOL!).

Well, that's not what I wanna talk about. Rather this jumper with funnel neck kinda shawl lookalike that is worn by one of the evictee, Kris. I found it so quirky yet edgy and interesting. Quite cool and high fashion. Great to wear if I wanna get a time-off with the typical scarves. The fit is very flattering, and not to mention the merino wool that is so delish.

Where can I find it? From All Saints - the master of edgy 'decon' look (deconstruction, that is)

(pix from allsaints.co.uk and misc)
S
 

Most Reading