Pages

Atten-hut!! I'm Joining The Army...

S
Well, the army of shoppers and style readers, actually. And talking about reading, the September issue has arrived! It's A-listers galore gracing the covers of all major fashion mags. From Kate Moss for Vogue UK, Natalia Vodianova for Harper's Bazaar, LiLo for Elle (is she A-lister?) and Sienna Miller for GQ, this month issue is the most important issue other than March. You should know why, right? Coz it's the time all the autumn/winter trends will be forecasted to the max.

Talking about GQ, I'm lusting on the military look on the 'GQ Essential' pullout. The must haves? Military jacket either drummer boy one or the belted multi-pocketed or buttons-galore long jacket. And to pull it together, the lace-up boots. Just delish.

On the designer part, D&G really went all out with their rendition of military look during Fall/Winter '09 catwalk recently. The dark colored jacket is so uber amazing, especially the first one with embroidery and multi-buttons.

On the highstreet, I've got myself the belted, four-pocket jacket from Burton early last year. It's still rocks. I love it coz it lies slightly on mid-thigh. And the latest addition to my wardrobe is the drummer boy, 24-buttons-galore military jacket from River Island. Very hot indeed. All in the price of within reach. Isn't that cheap is the new chic?

Voila. My autumn/winter trend is sorted!


(pix from mensstyle.com)

Military look as in GQ September '09

I'm rocking in the belted, four-pocketed jacket

Unleashing the uber-cool drummer boy in me!

S
 

Most Reading