Pages

zaBigFatWeekend: Happily Ever After...Part 2

S
...Continued...

I made my way to Uniqlo Oxford St to find what they got in there coz flagship stores normally got loads of new stuff. The name's flagship that's what they're all about, right? Anyway, again I was about to walkout from the store after trying this mustard-colored V neck tee when I suddenly spotted an array of leather jackets on the mannequins in the giant tube display 'stage' near the entrance. Feeling eager I asked where can I find the jackets? The salesguy suddenly directed me.. and pointed the location. Hey, it's right back at the end of the store!? Why didn't I know this?!


Mustard colored V neck tee. Buy 2 for £16.99!

Anyway, this is what made me going crazy. There are loads of leather jackets. Err... pleather actually. From the previous bomber jackets that I tried to typical single breasted one. But these lots is what I'm going totally insane - the asymmetric jackets that I've been lusting for since ages!

Uniqlo really did it with a massive bang. How am I not excited? The fit, the design, the cut... everything is just amazing. They come in 4 colors - white, black, blue and red. The white and black are delicious. Very rock and rolla. Very uber cool amazing. I don't really like the blue and red ones coz they're quite bright and I think it's too tacky. They should go to darker tones then it'll be better. . Yet, only one can go home with me... the black one! Luscious, delicious, very smooth, very leather-like.





This one went home with me....

And the last one that I've tried is the hoodie jacket. They come in various colors - black, white, wine and this brown. I'm too totally falling in love with the simple, understated design. And the faux fur lining on the hood looks edgy. The ribbed cuffs and waist made the fit even great. And guess what - this one also going home with me ... :) How can I say no to the buttery smooth texture?

Well, Uniqlo doesn't disappoint me. Overall the jackets are amazing, especially with the affordable price. My word: get the jackets before they lasts. I think they're the best highstreet purchase I've ever made (plus another 10% student discount, what more could I asked for?)

So there my weekend goes. Me, my Dior and Uniqlo jackets finally went home happily ever after... The End.


My Chelsea boots... jadore..Dior..

S
 

Most Reading