Pages

zaBigShoeGalore: I Got Neil's!

S
Off from the runway, in to my feet. Wish it, found it, love it, grab it. I finally got my fair share of what I want. The black & white shoe by Neil Barrett that I've secretly lusting for. What can I say, I'm just glad to own it. Kinda surreal too.

Yes, it's pretty simple and might not be anyone's cuppa. Even at first glance it reminds me of a dodo's head. LOL! Yet the unique simplicity chic is what I'm drawn to it. Surprisingly, the patent leather toe cap is very sturdy yet comfy. And the elastic kinda thing is just brilliant. The fit, oh I'm just amazed with it as if it is carved straight from my own foot. Wearing it is like wearing a piece of art.

If there is such thing as a couture shoe, I think this one might be the one! Mr. Barrett, please make me a black and grey versions too...

S
 

Most Reading