Pages

zaBigShoeGalore: What A Perf!

S
I can't believe I've done shopping during the weekdays. Yet alone on Monday. Maybe I'm having a Monday blues yesterday that during my lunch break, I went to Next at Oxford St to scour what's good in store. Boy, am I delighted to found this perforated plimsols in off-white. Yeah, I know I already have one white perforated shoe that I got from Burton before. But this one is a tad different.

What I like about it? It's all about the design. I truly crazy about the pointy toe, totally different from the Burton's one. And the perforated details is just amazing, not to mention the seam is just perfect. As if the shoe is made of one single piece of material. And oh, the material is pleather, and that's why the price doesn't burn a whole in my wallet. The fit is perfect, and I think Next really excels in making good plimsols.

There goes another collection in my shoe galore! It's totally streamline with my Hugo Boss perforated bag...

S
 

Most Reading